Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Kind Of Weave Does Meagan Good Use?

I'm at Milan Fashion Week w / @ Manu http://4sq.com/mfw


It ends today with the Milan Fashion Week ... and because of my participation in the events, I decided to take a few line more in this important moment Milanese.
from the first day and the Launch Party of the French Connection ... apart from the cold that I did take Veronica Porelli pending the entry to the event was focused on her heels and organization of the Stiletto 12 Academy ... nothing that evening .... the festival of bimbominkia and Tunza Tunza .... and we ran away after a while ...


Saturday instead took shape in a more fashion .... shore with my red-haired muse e. .. y goes on! ... Mario Valentini from Naples, a lot of skin, a classic genre, but with a touch aggressive, all strictly hand-sewn ... and good chocolates ... although the Champ in the plastic cup is something you can not see .... eccheccazzo! Via
in motion towards the lunch break ... with a stop at "luxury fast food MamaBurger .... Fish and chips for her, Cheeseburger for me ... and then travel to the Stiletto Academy.


A Veronica launched more than ever ... All are silent pajura many beautiful daughters ... many subjects, many of which share a particular alignment of the stars, the social network FF (FriendFeed) ... a nice successful event to perfection ... a first for the dissemination of the courses Stiletto Academy, where Veronica and Daniel firmly believe that and carry on with passion .... and now those who participated this first edition knows how to walk properly with a nice heel and how to help the foot to not suffer the immediate and long term ... also because, as the old adage says, always liked women keep silence ... or maybe it was mustache ... vabbeh! Heel is beautiful ... Put it this way!


And now? And now we do? At 19 I
a parade of Pierre Ancy, would you like to accompany me?
And you ask me as well? I'm there!


Meanwhile let's find out by High-Tech as the ass-inary design has evolved over time ... and we like the new designer ... reinvent the making ... sculaccini-sado-masochistic rolling pins, silicone sculaccini-pallet-heart line "you lovvo" banana-door version of "happy-lady" ... there is no limit to the imagination ... treated over by grimette shocked but curious and hounds ...

And finally, after a while 'to show, when we get more cool ... my first show. Historic building in the heart ... martini lounge with ... aperello and so on ... one pink, one white ... sigarettina an accompanying ... and then off into the black arena ... people is easy ... worse than I thought ... from my corner Intrade the models being prepared and waiting impatiently for the start of the parade.
To start with ... dark room ... as in the theater, all sitting and all quiet ... You should only flash and cla-cla cameras .... dark music ... language and the only illuminated the real show begins ... step to the rhythm of music alternating different types of local population, the models ... the dresses are all strangely mettibili ... not like those often seen on television in the special fashion. The accessories are usable ... cowboy hats on slender girls, get a little 'noir ... is exciting ... is strong ... ends soon ... but it's exciting ... to have been behind my Reflex, Shit! The photos taken are good memories ... but they are not good photos ... and this a little 'I'm sorry ...
finished the front and back of each subject ... together for the last step ... and then the hit and run of two very Italian designer. There 's been ... verginiello are no longer as I had pointed out before entering ... the next will be better prepared!
Ed arrives, unexpected, time to go backstage to congratulate the organizers ... I just got the backstage ... and the young ladies who now seem all girls ... a toast ... chat ... Victory to us and we move to start the race ... Wrong Negroni festaggiare together and the conclusion of the beautiful day ... and shortly thereafter on Sunday ... Sunday coming down with her beautiful ...


Monday
times are faster ... output advance from the office ... usual two hours of gym ... gargoyles and final race in Montenapo ... someone called me to join the Party F.lli Rossetti ... I am welcomed at the entrance of a giant shoe, which incorporates the models currently on display, and a strong cosmopolitan flavor that strikes me the mouth .... and here we find that the second meeting of FF ... facciazza to those who think only of living Geek or Nerd Computer ... apparently it's just a way to get in touch and then have access privileges ... cool ... finally live and I know many virtual presence ... All in Real Life ... and this I prefer dibbrutto. Here we have the stylist and designer Rebecca Moses who signs his books and the wonderful gift in fabric and leather Sportina she designed ... Fratelli Rossetti's product line but I always find the classic ... always beautiful, but still the same ... Nothing is new on the western front as far as I'm concerned ... but a lot of chatter on the sofas ... many new contacts ... Cosmopolitan many ... some rain ... some drunk ... many, perhaps too many have been stolen from my hands ... you do not have time to turn around you find that your not an empty glass instead of yours that was still full ... but that's okay ... so I'll drive tonight. Bello sodisfatto own the night, without knowledge, and the gossip of the show ... now a nice dinner together in Milan in the Navigli area in the company ended and then I can say my first experience with "experts" in FashionWorld of FashionWeek.
And I feel like being born again ... new experiences ... new frequencies ... new knowledge ... I feel alive. Something is moving in the belly ... feelings slowly begin to be felt ... anesthetic life is running out? I do not know ... I will just say that it is beautiful! And I live for what it is and what it can give me .... and THANK YOU! Thank you for showing me a new door!

... and the next post again using the classic introspective ... a greeting from your correspondent from Fashion Week ... ;-) you study

[All photos in the piece were taken by me during these days ^__^]

0 comments:

Post a Comment