Thursday, March 3, 2011

Laptop Ibm Thinkpad T60 No Funciona El Sonido

Second Subsonica (Be Human!)



... and the porcupine with its quills, is ... AS IF AMNIOTIC
the bruise that I have now got used
had always been part of me No

ALIBI ... Letting go ...

... so I can not live THE LIFE OF OTHER

lean against the machine ... observe a dawn to four lanes while the wind, I
uncombed hair and wears me a cigarette I remain
Inside My Head ... while my AURORA DREAMING

ask for nothing ... now I can not


... and with Eden? (Http://sesonofelice.blogspot.com/2011/02/eden.html) the picture begins to take shape ... There is no much to 13. ^ __ ^
video ... ... 3 the first 2 I did not know which one to choose ... now "part of me" ... the third is a dedication to those who ... should understand! ;)






Just4u Aurora: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment