Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Showers With Built In Benches

third party and a fine (Angélique DeVil)


... and start again from the circle to the head ... a circle in the head but now that I carry with honor if it were my Crown by King
Yesterday it was a really nice day ... multozzo apart that I almost caught him late evening.
the morning with the arrival of the new album by Subsonica, and in the evening to "side" with my journalist fashion favorite. At five past
now shoot me your phone ... FREE!
And in the car to retrieve the Manu ... then immediately after the ... Madonna in the car reminds us of our past of young men (although the old me, the Manu has only 28 !)... a couple of cigarettes ... chitchat and a change of tactics look ... and are in that street Cerva. Half of the first stage Angélique DeVil. By Letizia and her wonderful shop but I will speak later, as things to say there are many on this small but lovely corner of the world. Some flute Champ ... a visit to the areas "hot" of the store and then back on the track for the second openings ... the opening of the store Zara-Style Stradivarius. A Laura Chiatti that instead of her hanging out with all the other girls in the audience ... undone, and matted hair regrowth evident ... and then what can I say? "To me nun me Piasca propio") Again bubbles galore ... chatting with friends old and new ... and then my "head" tells me that we have to go to a reading at the Living ... Arco della Pace area ... Arrived ... abandoned car on the "bad god" ... We go into the room ... But I've got me hungry, offices. But nothing ... we want to take something? ok ... Two wrongs ... and no food. And while the readers read parts of the book of Mazzantini on the marriage crisis, we chat a bit with letting go 'of healthy relaxation, aided by alcohol ingested with food vuotissimo.
It 's late, it's time to go, the show is over and you go home, not before being squared by a couple of fighters that has been done via a lever buckling fines ... pain shared is a joy? I only know that they were at least 10 years since I caught a fine ... here!
back on track ... I accompany my lady to her carriage and then travel to each "up home". Who comes first? I just know that I played a chip "All That You Want" ... mo and I know cocks! ;)



But back to the principal moment of the evening ... the event from which the appointment was born ... and one to which I wanted more.
Via Cerva is a wonderful place just behind viettina San Babila, a few shops, very old Milan, my old tea shop and Angélique DeVil. The first time we met Angélique and I was due to my lawyers ... he had to do shopping appetizing ... a fast switch ... a compliment of admiration ... and to meet again soon.
and the loan is finally here. Yesterday I was able to enjoy this time with the right temple of seduction and eroticism ... Game two.
Greeted by flute of bubbles bring two beautiful and funny girls of the shop, we started shooting, watching, photographing, until I made my first faux pas.
"But it's the only store of this brand in Italy?"
"Brand? Angélique DeVil is an Italian brand, and this is the only shop. "
" But how? Touché, Liberty, Equality, sensuality? "
" No no ... I respond, the mastermind behind everything is Italian, and Letizia. "And show me a beautiful young woman dressed all in black and do a very sensual and classy.
I do not waste a second, I'm going to submit and attach button. Very classy, \u200b\u200bbut at the same time very nice and the hand. ... He tells me of his idea of \u200b\u200bsexy lingerie and well cared for and match them up with the idea that a couple games, in its intimacy, can experience.
I am now understand that the idea is something that is not vulgar, just a few things, chosen carefully, with particular regard to materials, workmanship and originality. In fact we are not in a sex shop ... seems to be more of a boutique luxury amenities. Among
location very French boudoir and lingerie, I launch with a comment that, as a good regular at the Provence, I assumed it was all made in France. And instead I get updated on the "new mode". The French are alert to this type of lingerie, but are more related to the world of "romance" ... while the British as well as those who care (apparently only lingerie, given that country appears to have not the slightest taste! IMHO) in particular, are also very interested in the idea of \u200b\u200b"play two". It shows me nice bracelets Satin hit that can be turned into handcuffs. Elegant bandages to limit the view and thus amplify the senses ... than many other toys you can find out by going to visit the boutique. I even spoke with her on 8 March and the fact that women feel and not hunters or prey items ... they are undermining the place of the old "macho" he thought he had power in their hands ... creating some admiration, in other prehistoric inhibition and perhaps even more outrage, but finally being able to carry their games. It eventually becomes a fight on equal terms "... quite a challenge ... a really good game! ;) Hi hi hi

worse than I thought ... I was told "you're not funny red in the face "... and instead, without even knowing it ... perhaps for the first time ... I was calm ... full of myself ... at home ... and happy with this new experience. I feel your that "I'm coming !"... indeed, already there ... Now I can fly again! Stay Tuned!;)

photos ... most of those made by me, can be found at link below ... I'm pretty proud of the result obtained by working with the machine without flash and manual (I know tatina! I do not have to repeat ad infinitum! And I know you do not want me calling you tatina ... but I did it!: P prrrrrrrrrrrr)
https: / / # picasaweb.google.com/andrea.disilvestro/08032011AngeliqueDeVil

The song has nothing to do much today ... or maybe ... the six degrees of separation ... and who needs to know knows! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment