Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can You Wear A White Sweater In February

Gallino


and here we are at home .... finished eating the sushi in front of the TV SushiShop ... and I remember the beautiful day passed.
Lunch "Ma & Pa" and then running from my beautiful hens Legal ...
Meet in front of the Paul Smith store on Via Manzoni ... yes yes ... c'mon, c'mon ... a nice T-shirt and I look at the stripes belt that I'm doing a long wire.
"Andreeeeee ... we are here. ... But the shop is closed between the arrivals ?"... Nuuuuu! What bad news. But I'm here ... and I see ...
Let's go for a nice pausini from milky white, and so we tell the world. And so it is. So many words ... a break with luscious milk shakes, chocolate cake and the usual reports on the last period.
Today I needed to be pampered ... and my two beautiful maidens we can always ... Who more tenderly, more or protectively.
And then ... via ... via ... way of Misfortune, Corso Venezia, Piazza San Babila, Corso Monforte. How to change
stores ... as prices rise ... some mind-blowing! A trivial and even more particularly T-Shirts Burberry Brit 95 €! Tenetevela! And sneacker? 250 €. No thanks.
To the shopping aspect FashionGirl advice of my favorite ... that tomorrow will accompany me in a nice tour Biot-Cannes-St_Tropez ... uahouuuu!
Forecast Sun and Sun and clouds ... 18/19 degrees with maximum ... ^ __ ^
Then a passage from SushiShop ... that there is also in Cannes ... for a while 'expense take away ... two separate orders? Yes Yes .. we are ONE PAIR OF SINGLE ... us) ... ah ah ah ... and if committed the ride with us.
Now they are all a mix of perfumes ... Annick Goutal Docet. And maybe tomorrow in Cannes can also buy one at a decent price.
It 'nice to have friends like this ... and think of phrases such days ago with a special person for me (sappilo! !!)... must be able to take and give people what they can give us and that we can give ... beauty is in the little things.
Today I am particularly happy ... I was just fine. THANKS GIRLS!

This song is dedicated ... If you have understood if I say I've got ... but I already know that you ... Vous aimez la France ... comme moi;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment