Friday, February 25, 2011

Beyonce Thigh Wrestling

Loves Milan Fashion


... and at the "Fashion Week Milan Fashion Week. .. I decided to write two lines on the subject. Change to this round the spirit of the blog ... and I'll tell you my "new" experience in the world of those who live by the LifeStyle professional.
"Milan Fashion Capital?". This year there are I!
My Fashion Week begins today ... or rather tonight (... unfortunately without the company of my favorite fashion-girl). It is after a long parade of French Connection, which has positioned itself for the occasion to launch for quite a Permanent-party ... tonight and maybe we will see some good! ;)

And thinking of Milan, Fashion, Shopping and Style ... I make a leap back and speak to you of something new and interesting that has happened here in the City a fortnight ago.
On 10 February, in a nice hotel in central Milan was held a meeting on "Fashion, Tourism, Web 2.0 & the City" organized by BeMilano ...
theme of the event, "Milan is still the fashion capital?"
... and needless to say? For Italy, Milan It 's the reference point of fashion. But we want to talk about it? So let's talk.
starting point is the idea, not only my hope, for Italy that Milan is the capital of fashion and feel the many activities of the different Opsite present and I understand that currently there is a problem ... Milan is, but not seen. Milan is currently living in rent! ... Is a bit 'like the famous student "but could not apply" ... that "the foundation has, but does not elaborate on" ... should not be too comfortable on the laurels of past glories, but to exploit his background to relaunch in the future ...
Milan, the Milan is now drinking a drink that's definitely leaving empty glass ... and then? We must reinvent ... should whet your interest and especially to outer space to young!
On 10 February the Starhotel Piazza Fontana was talking about this. The room full of people interested. The many speakers, diversified across multiple aspects of the thing, but all with one mission in mind ... understand and raise.
I believe!
The organizers had a very good idea by proposing at this time of reflection ... now we have "only" move from words to deeds.
E 'with this meeting which starts officially launched BeMilano challenge to all those who work for a Milanese Experience "Tour / fashion" even in version 2.0.
... Three words echo in my head from that day: Photos - Fashion - WebDuePuntoZero.
Meanwhile, I prepare myself ... then we will see that happen!

For the occasion, I leave you with the original video of one of the songs that made my childhood ... theme in the post ... video set in Milan ... in Milan to drink ... Fashion ... already recognized for the time abroad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment