Friday, March 18, 2011

How To Mastubatewoman

But how many pounds have you lost? Afternoon


second post within a few hours ... but today I'm walking three feet above the sky ... so there is!
stroll on foot for my neighborhood, Greek Milanese, for some 'commission pre-departure ... and many meetings.
I never expected to find many people in the morning for my "country."
"Andre, but how many pounds have you lost? You're just so good!"
Three people I met, three people the first thing that have come up with this phrase, or the like.
I do not look ... I always drive on the bacon ... that bothers me ... how much boredom kills me!
But in fact the rest is starting to settle ... It confirms that perseverance and WILL 'POWER work. I believe it! And now I have confirmation.
And finally my time is coming ... which is in fact already arrived for a while '... but now he begins to "prepare" as I would have never thought of.
clarify that I am not a self-centered, not a daffodil, but I know that after this post someone in private, he will see me (... right?;)). It 's just that I never much believed in me ... in my ability ... often tend to underestimate ... and now I see that things are changing ... many doors, after the doors closed, starting to take shape in front of me. Yes .. in front of me ... I stared ... I do not believe ... I do not really ... there will be someone behind ... and instead I am.
And now the mirror ... I see myself differently.
How nice! I write ... waiting to get on the road to Pavia, where I expected a wonderful FashionBlogger for a few days take me away ... to Biot ... take a walk along Rue d'Antibes in Cannes and finish the evening at Le Quai in that of St Tropez ... or what we want to do ... These days I just want to feel good to think about ... I hope there!

A world next week!

I love you!

Hello ............ World, I'm Andrew! ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment