Sunday, March 13, 2011

Low Hcg Symptoms And Pregnant And Hot

Let's talk!


And now I wonder ... without the aid of special effects.
well well well I see to put all my cards on the table ... I think I've ever done ... I thought that the evolution of my writings I came to understand that now because it is' time to live for me ... but perhaps a résumé is used to explain who I am, what I feel, what I went through and because of my attitudes, past and present. I have no problems or fear to expose myself, to be transparent ... I've always done ... although still not recommended by those who know me, never show his weakness they say ... but is part of me ... is part of the package! Access version 1.0 ")
I'm fine now ... it is true ... apart from the fact that physically I'm still a bit 'tired, as I pointed out the Vera ... but it's only fault that I'm doing more than my current energy ... but that's okay ... to me now is good. My body finally understand that now I decide.
started from the beginning ...
Nine months ago my world fell apart. 18 years of rhythms, habits, sharing, lifestyle always in the same direction ... all over ... all finished in ... nothing.
must start from scratch. Place ... no use crying over spilled milk too.
The first few months, in addition to feeling dead inside, lost, even the body had left me ... dead ... unstimulated .. without any stimulation ... ANYONE!!
... and this summer I had the opportunity to wake up ... but it was too, maybe it was too soon, or maybe I needed more ... or perhaps someone else at that moment ... instead of her, my little porcupine.
In the end, although I learned a lot in my development, despite the blow, however, I have served (at least I hope !)... I came out, not by my choice (for a change!), with more injuries than before. And to think that I seemed to have entered into a beautiful dream ... and to think that many many many friends I had been advised not to throw myself into something this time ... all with the same leitmotif ... "Fun for now, think of you and only you, enjoy it, take off all the whims, sweeping the world" ... but I do know, are tough head ... and if you believe in something, if I have principles, than I moved away. A ce the FOR! And then the blow number two!
I struggled in recent months to return to an acceptable level. I'm still struggling and still struggling.
Trying to live those three months with a person that important to me more like a good memory to remember a beautiful moment of my life, a good experience, and not as a second blow, a "second rip-off", probably the worst first ... not as something negative ...
But all is, even if what I have left now is that not I know if I can believe in dreams.
but now I want to live ... but I can not think of locking myself in something that I fear however ... something that makes me feel that I can not breathe ... ONLY NOW I NEED TO BREATHE carelessly!
does not seem wrong to do this with anyone ... and having spent what I spent ... I understand that when I could to hurt ... I prefer to give up something probably good.

It 's absurd ... sometimes ... would give a 100 and you ask 20 ... and because of that you get to 100 "so many smiles ... when one feels that for now can only give 20 ... he is asked the 100 ... and probably will end in "lot of smiles." Well ... each time wrong. Or rather .... Every time I'm wrong.
We see that besides being very odd hours are asynchronous;)


.... salt and rain on me ... Ale, this is for you! ... I know you read me. ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment