Monday, March 7, 2011

Felicity Adult Baby Source

Revol ution


... and here I am ... just arrived in the office ... half dazed ... aching back ... cooled slightly ... but who cares!
Today I cooked, but I feel Daddio!
This week started well for me. Wake up at 7 as usual ... but unlike the usual I turn around ... Today before 10 I will not be in office ... for once I decide to take it easy. The coup Walther P5 compact informs me that they are not the only one dazed this morning ... pain shared is a joy? I do not know anymore. I am me ... and it is that if others are like me, I change something ... indeed, a bit 'I am sorry to hear diggenticomatose.
It starts with the office of Madonna in Revolver version appalla David Guetta ... Milan and I had not seen for a time ... even if the roads are the same as always ... my head is to translate the signals in different ways ... Piasca em!
Today I do not feel much the same ... and how many things I have to do these days ... and what I would do as of now ... one can speak of Overbooking also for personal activities? ;)
Yesterday, despite a sore back, the walker in motion gave me so much on an emotional level ... the couple of my girl on two wheels is something draining ... a push that makes you fly ... I just hope it did not cross-camera ... which is fine if you exceed twice the speed limit on a highway? I port forward with a small advertisement ... AAA Volunteers Wanted Donor Oranges
^ __ ^ The day before, Saturday, a nice walk through the whole of Milan from Northeast (Greek) to the southwest (Navigli) finding more pace and time that Milan did not, armed with my beautiful Dina (Nikon D90) ... then the encounter with my favorite ... Personal Shopper for once I am not to bring people out shopping ... but I let myself be guided by her ... I trust her to me, and not cheap!
Yet the cigar ... months since I had enjoyed a good Havana, and in all of this I came to a resounding fumarmi, pasty and paunchy Romeo y Julieta Churchill Wide.
may already be so close to my soil? Pending the Liberator crash on my way I keep ... and more I get rid of my brain and hand over "me alive" ... and the more I discover that it is all the exponential growth ... 1 to 2 ... 2 to 4 ... 4 to 8 ... and so on with this pace. There are so many nice surprises ... you just know how to see ... understand ... live them.
Many people who give you ... each in its own way something ... any meeting that is even unintentionally adds an anchor to your growth ... although sometimes you can not hear us ...
So many words ... and the comparison always helps ... always leave something that can help us to reflect and mature.
's all a continuous two-way exchange ... a shift of energy.

some days I wanted to write a post about my scorpions ... Andrea and scorpions ... but for today mon coeur threw out this ... and then leave the rest for another time ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment