Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Watch Movies Brent Corrigan

219. Stomach pain and gossipy media (see note)

Today I heard several members of the PDL convinced of SB's sincerity about the canard of "Ruby's nephew Mubarak." Today I heard
Bocchino, currently in Fli, certify that long ago in a PDL team was sent to a beautiful adult education institutions from Brunetta and others for inclusion on the electoral roll, team promptly "stopped" by the then firstlady Veronica Bartolini -Lario, moralizing "jealous" all handsome girls from the entertainment world, which these days is aspire to enter to do the actresses, presenters, and the tissues m1gnotte, said recently Franca Valeri and ultimately to politics.
Today I heard the Minister Sacconi attributed to the "rallies" by Maurizio Crozza, during the talk show covers BallarĂ², incitement ol'ispirazione recent unrest against the current chairman of the board: the comedian was considered insignificant to the request put forward by the resignation of PD and compared the 'Italy to North African countries including Tunisia, where riots have prompted this Square Premier to seek refuge abroad. And with enough tone was well defined ridiculous possible "duel" between election and SB Nichi Vendola.
Today I was accused by a Northern League have ditched one day at a table in a bar, a friend because he had spoken ill of Cuba Cuba to me, "Communist." In fact I was so moved by irrepressible trampled the rights of the Cubans and the conditions in which, far worse than I imagined. And on this, who knows me well and I do not judge a priori, play the balls.
stron2ate These revelations and these horrible, all heard today, not ruined me from the day because, fortunately, I am optimistic and I experience the ups and downs in my emotions, really help me to react and not reeling in mud of others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment