Monday, February 21, 2011

What's The Best Camera Case For Hiking?

Abercrombie & ... GYM: 3 levels of softness


Enter by Abercrombie & Fitch is a bit ' like stepping into a world ... more.
If I had to sum it up in two words I would say, "Dark and Colors."
Darkness is the "light" that dominates the three floors of the store. The colors are those of the heads and muffled and almost never white lights that make them stand out. An entry
simple, with only two metal plates with the name of the brand, and you are greeted by two drums and security held by some "living mannequin".
"Do you want a picture with us?" I asked a pretty girl. "No, thank you ... I am no longer very TEEN." And I'll leave the room for the little children around, all very eager to be snapped. But the idea still shines down on you a little 'Ego.
After the first step in a sound swing and intoxicating music envelops you and makes you feel already very Aber.
Blouses, pants, t-shirt colored shirts very country are the only things that stand out in the darkness of space ... and you make me want to go out with half a shop in the bags. Many colors and all are strictly enforced and many fantasies never printed ... Like a lot like me. Before
Aber venture in the world someone told me "But then the stuff when and where you put them ?"... for now I've started with a simple set of gym-and-not-made up only 2 T-shirt and a pair of shorts ... but I think that very soon will expand this set ... in fact there are already forecasting at least a couple of sweatshirts.
thick and soft cotton leaders already makes me think that I will love my current purchases. ^ __ ^
A & F. .. see you soon!
Dear Al, you lost the bet! I found a world of things for me! ;-) Hi hi hi

And the thought of the new Gym-Set me back to the very fashion in the past three months now all'MHC, My Gym.
Andrea, you can not think in just three months to recover all that you have given in over 10 years. Ten years of carousing and living a little sports, big smoke of Havana after gargantuan gala dinners, chili on chili taken in all those years ... and then ... in less than 3 months ... suddenly lost. The body is affected ... must get used to such rapid decline of more than 14 pounds ... must reorganize its resources and understand how and where to redistribute. What do you do to help? You throw in the Gym! Oh yes, now that the weight is dropped, I have to tone ... I have to "take shape" ... and you push ... Go over the card ... thinking of trying to force to achieve results sooner than expected ... but you have to be patient ... FUCK! ... you can not think about getting into shape in just 3 months of gym and pergiunta with less energy than expected.
You can not really believe to erase 10 years of body mistreated in a few months of operation. Something you get to see ... but the real results you have in the long run. There are no quick fixes and valid. How true this also applies to the body. Perseverance! Will is Power!
... and today, as every Monday, Wednesday and Friday ... we'll do our best to improve ... to "fix" a little bit more physical.

... and more strictly to the rhythm of good music! ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment