Friday, January 28, 2011

Intitle;toshiba Network Camera User Login

211. We want contracts, Blackmail (note)

Practically a general strike, but designed from the stomach of metalworkers and the revival of a world raped school: in the event in Milan my sympathy was touched, and for listening to speakers significant and unusual, both for my awareness of being in there to fight symbolically and physically challenging dangerous precedent for me, for all workers and for our Constitution, the arrangements for Fiat's Mirafiori and Pomigliano. An event that greatly involved in the information he planted the seed and vibrated the echo of people's needs: dignity, rights, and shared values \u200b\u200bof the Italian Constitution. Not rallies but appeals: the look, but very little bureaucratic Landini worker convinced me, but Gad Lerner, Don Gallo and Cecilia Road with their different passions but deeply Republican, all children of the Resistance, and Participation of the 70 pacifism Cooperative, moved me from tears. And then warmed me from even two meetings, one casual and warm with a retired former colleague, a militant young forever, and that, catching up with his friend, also a militant of the area laid off. After almost a year of participation in another plaza pulled me in, bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment