Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How To Help Sore Muscles

Accio receives good wishes from his students and the country ...


CDS: "My son Dario - 08/12/2010



THE BIRTHDAY OF PROFESSOR

Yesterday through Facebook and Outlook Express that I had a great gift to a professor, even old, like me fills The Heart of a cream cake or champagne bubbles! ... along with my being a "foreigner" in Pisa alpine land ... I mean my students and former students - I have no choice "friends" among my students courses - thanks to social networks and through my blog who have spread the e-mail ... I have reached and exceeded the seventies, making up each of the wishes for my birthday with .... blurb, a bar, a souvenir, a picture. So have my villagers taking me ... the language of my homeland, the cradle of heimat which has the perimeter Ghibelline tower of the fourteenth century, the shrine of Our Lady of the Castle on the hill, a green gate with magnolia Walnut top and back! In short, social networks and electronic communication in general - overtaking and repetitive aspects of cold-way exchange - can have aspects virtuous, beautiful, and even sweets ... it happened yesterday.

students from here to Pisa covered all bands age. From twenty years up to thirty-five. In Outlook I have reached with photos and children, where they live, work, dinner on Facebook with potential to be realized. They are fireworks and singing with pizza and beer. I know! Those reporting on FB have used the birthday date and those who have written to me about Outlook remembered from Lucca to Pisa to Pontedera in Sondrio and Ponsacco Chiavenna that the day before 8 December, Immaculate Conception, which is always party, the DISCA brought them a cake and pastries and also toasted the health of pastures and Montale. So much the better relationship chair / bench. Tomorrow they return Accountancy, all'ITCG Chiavenna, I already know that students of III and IV and V me celebrate. With a little invention. Third are those of the age of my son Dario. That I drew yesterday. So if any student is as tall as him and wears his hair like a Japanese Manga in the eyes and smiles as if he had the confetti ... I seem to have in class ... and I am even more pleased with my work. Where, as I wrote somewhere else, I am a real poet. And this after 25 years still remember me.



; ; CLAUDIO to unseat



0 comments:

Post a Comment